Tuesday, 15 April 2014

The White Blazer - OOTD

Hello, Lovelies

Apologies for my lack of posts but i promise things will brighten up on this blog. My mums gone not long ago and she has been on my mind constantly lately, which has gotten me super down and i haven't had any motivation for anything. 

Well i need to kick this bum of mine and get on the blog wagon and post frequently otherwise i will be forever forgotten!

So todays post - 


Fashion: The white Blazer


So… i want to express my love for the White blazer, yes this beauty is all over the shops lately and its totally the new black! Weather is getting warmer and i prefer to wear lighter colours, and white totally cries out summer and always looks so classy and sophisticated. 

Today i was out in london and i wore a white blazer that i had forgotten about completely..seriously trends always come back in season so definitely don't put nothing away!
I was lucky enough to have my husband as a photographer for the day :p… and sorry I'm no model but hopefully you like the outfit!






(Outfit: Blazer - Zara, Blouse + Bag - Miss Selfridge, Denim - River Island, Watch - Michael Kors, Lipstick - Mac  Flat out Fabulous)


So how do you feel about the white blazer?


Would you like to see more outfit posts?


Luv Susx