Thursday, 13 February 2014

My February Wishlist *

Hello

 My lovelies,




Here are some items i have been lusting over and really want to get!

  1. Mac Viva Glam Rihanna 
  2. Michael kors Make-up 
  3. River Island watch 
  4. Michael kors bag
  5. Zara ankle boots
  6. Zara 'Stressed' Logo clutch

Everything from the lipstick, Make-up and accessories are crying out for me to purchase them. I really hope i get my hands on Mac's viva glam Rihanna lipstick as currently it seems to be sold out everywhere already! :( boo

I'm pretty obsessed with Michael Kors! The make-up line looks absolutely stunning and every girl needs a michael kors bag at least in their collection.

This River Island watch is only £28 what a bargain! I do own expensive watches but as i work full-time i can't be taking a pricey accessory to work, so a cheapy will do and this one looks like a Michael!:)

Zara oh Zara, how i love you so..These ankle boots look like a killer but definitely are a statement and the clutch only £19.99! I like as its white, it would look gorgeous for the summer and i always like a statement logo! 'Stress' - says its all lol



*

So, What's on your current wishlist?