Thursday, 20 February 2014

Mahusive E.L.F Haul



Hi Lovelies,

Here i have for you a haul of course, as if i didn't have anything better to do than buy more make-up…oops


E.L.F cosmetics had a 50% sale online on EVERYTHING yes , you read right!

So, you better get that kettle on as you would probably need a cuppa as I've gone a little crazy..




My surprise when i first opened the box!
What was i thinking, i think i got a bit too carried away with the basket online.. who wouldn't with such an amazing offer

Visit their website: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk




Contouring Blush & Bronzer

The pigmentation on this duo is excellent. I did find however that the bronzer is slightly too dark for my skin tone ,so i can only use a little and blend. The blush is really pretty and also has a slight shimmer to it which in the summer with a tan it would look extra special. Also i cannot fault the packaging..identical to NARS! Love that it comes with a mirror :)

Miniral Lipstick in 'Natural Nymph'
I couldn't miss out on yet another lipstick as if i didn't have enough already! well i was reading several reviews and many girls were saying good things about this one, so i just clicked away.
I'm quite disappointed :(.. It doesn't go with my complexion at all! This i feel is more suited for a fairer skin as its washes me out completely. Boo..
Anyone uses this lipstick? whats your opinion?

 Miniral Lip glosses
I couldn't turn down the mineral section. I saw this lip glosses and wanted to give them a try. I am never a massive fan of lip glosses as i find that my hair always sticks to my lips!! These three actually look identical, there is a slight difference as the photo doesn't show them properly. I can easily use this on top of my lipsticks just to give me that extra shine.
The thing i hate about them is the SMELL… seriously stinks! Normally lip glosses smell of fruit and are very sweet, these however are the complete opposite. Please, don't let this put you off tho!;p


 Miniral Eyeshadows
I got these four mineral eyeshadows. Im really happy with three of them as 'Temptress' has disappointed me. The rest of the colours are really pigmented and give out a stunning glow, however 'Temptress' hardly shows and if i was to place it on my eyelid i feel it would look like i had bruised eyes!! 

Miniral blush in 'Bliss'
This is a delightful pinky shade which will look great for my everyday makeup look. A little goes a long way, so i can see this blush lasting a long time. Happy!

Baked Bronzer
You can never get enough bronzers! I always liked baked bronzers, my last one was from Mac, i used it up and never re-purchased. I find that this one hasn't got much pigmentation and you have to pass it on your face several times to notice a difference. I would use this more as a shimmer or highlight for my cheekbones.
Good thing about it is that its small and perfect for a makeup bag!

 Matt Lip color
J'adore Matt lipsticks.. they last a long time and always looks bold and gives a statement. Mt favourite is the red, sorry not sure on the name but i thinks its the only red in that range. Again quite disappointed on the other two colours! i guess you win some and you lose some right!! Thats for ordering online and not have swatches available..

Eyebrow pencil
I never find the right shade or pencil for my eyebrows.. I was pleasantly surprised with this one! the brown actually matches me very well and i like the fact it has a highlight!bonus
Sorry about my horrible eyebrow and eye!


Many things that i haven't shown in detail is because i have a special surprise soon! Reaching over 100 and counting followers on my blog over a couple weeks is mind-blowing.. GIVEAWAY SOON ;)

Has anyone given e.l.f a ago?
Whats your favourite product of theirs?



Luv susx