Saturday, 15 February 2014

Mac mini Haul

Hello lovelies,


I have for you today a mini haul from Mac.


I wondered past the mac counter and all the lovely makeup was screaming my name… It doesn't help having it just next door to work!..How could i not! The main reason i stopped was also because i wanted to purchase the Viva glam Rihanna that was on my February wish list…You should have seen the massive smile on my face when the girl said they were in stock! Score




Have a look at what i purchased..


*
Prep & Prime - Natural Radiance Base Lumiere 



This stunning product just stood out to me. In the glimpse of my eye i could see the sparkles and it just drew me in. The consistency of the cream is really light, a little goes along way and it just leaves your face feeling glowy and sparkly ;p
I never really use a primer as after my moisturiser i generally put my foundation straight after but now ill be less lazy and actually use a primer!


*


'Modesty' Lipstick

Ofcourse i couldn't dismiss the lipsticks… and add another to my collection ;)
I have been looking for the perfect NUDE in a very long time, and guess what, i think i have found it!!.. Its totally a better than my lips colour and really brings them out. I am in LOVE with 'Modesty'..

Have you tried this lipstick?
Whats your favourite NUDE?


*


Mac Viva Glam Rihanna

The reason i went Mac in the first place and i can finally say i ticked something from my wish list!.
Who doesn't want a limited edition Rihanna influenced and blogger loved lipstick..
This red is so beautiful, it has blue undertones and looks so seductive on the lips..This will definitely be up there with my favourite REDS and i haven't got much frost finished lipsticks as i am more a matt kinda girl but this really did tick all the boxes. Yipee i have joined in the clang :)


I thinked i have been totally MAC-ked Out!!






Kisses * Sus