Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Beauty latest haul

Hello my lovelies,


It's haul time!...


Here are my latest buys


[Garnier Micellar water, Estee Lauder 'Double wear' & Benefit 'Sugarbomb']

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I always wanted to try Bioderma but never got round to going to France or ordering and trying it. So when i discovered this 'Garnier'  cleansing water in boots i had to purchase it. At £4 for 400ml i think thats blooming marvellous, such a great budget buy.
Let me tell you... its damn good!honest it just feels like refreshing water on my skin and removes my make-up so effortlessly. It leaves my skin so clean and fresh and i honestly cant fault this product. If you haven't tried this product then where have you been! Try it :)
What do think of this product?

Benefit 'Sugarbomb' blusher



As i walked past the Benefit counter this stood out to me. I hardly buy from benefit to be honest but i couldn't resist not purchasing this little delight! 
At £23.50 its not the cheapest of blushes but Benefit always wins in packaging. 
This has four complementing shades of rose, shimmering pink, soft plum and a lovely peach that blend together to give me a natural looking bright but soft look. 
I would definitely like to try more of their blushes. Which ones would you recommend? Whats your all time fave Benefit product?


Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' foundation


Yes, the bottle is small and, yes, it does cost £25.50 to buy, but this product is well worth to buy. You only need to use a small amount for ultimate coverage, its covers all my blemishes and everything i want to hide and acts as a concealer too. It can last all day for me and it doesn't clog my pores. I can agree, it can get very heavy at times but that is why i only use this foundation normally in winter but in a night out its a must! no one has to see my flaws ;p

Balmi Moisturing lip balm in raspberry




How could i forget this product and it even has a keyring for your phone or keys! Balmi oh how i love you... seriously this leaves my lips feeling so succulent and nourished and it actually last for a good few hours on my lips. I love the funky new cone shape and the smell mmmmm i wanna eat it..



All in all very happy bunny with my purchases. I actually never needed these but thought it was a good excuse to blog about them :) 




Love Susx